Successfully Betting the NFL
After two weeks of preseason, the good teams are coming out of the woodwork and this year is going to be a great for betting. Unbelievably, there are just two short weeks left until the kickoff of another NFL season. You must ask yourself a couple of key questions going into the season. One, do I have a solid budget in place— do I know how much I can spend per game and am I prepared to stick to it? Two, do I have three or four great bookmakers in mind to do business with this year?
When betting the NFL, you must keep one thing in mind, the juice. You are not hoping to merely win 50% of the games you play, you must win at least 52% and preferably 54% in order to beat the juice. The juice or "vig" as it’s known to gamblers, is how the bookies make their money. The bookies could care less if you win or lose, what matters most to them is cross action. They need players and they need a lot of them. The bookies are desperate this year and they are pulling out all of the stops in order to get your business. Take advantage of the offers now. Get that great bonus and get in before the kickoff of the season for the many great free contests that are available. There are some fantastic cash prizes out there and the good news; their free to enter. Many of the online bookmakers ask for a deposit and for each deposit of a certain amount, you get an entry. Find those deals, find them now and jump in while you can.
Steps for NFL Betting Success:
1. Sign up with at least three online bookies. Find the ones that offer a great contest and find the great bonus. Know the rollover amounts on the bonus. Ask questions before signing up. Most of the more popular bookies online today will be glad to SMS or talk to you on the phone. Be sure and have this conversation before agreeing to anything.
2. Find a bookie with a great reputation for excellent client services and one that caters to American players. Read their website thoroughly, know their rules and know what documents that you must have in place in order to receive a payout,
3. Have a budget. Do not go into this season without a financial strategy. That would be gambling suicide. Know exactly how much you plan to spend each week and stick to it. Never break your budget rules.
4. Find a great handicapping service. Find one that is willing to let you try them for free of charge. There are some great game advising site online that place all of the big name handicappers in one website. Find these people, they will be your bread and butter.
5. Have a wagering plan. Know what kinds of bets that you enjoy placing and know what bets work for your budget. There are many options available so don’t saddle yourself with a bookie that doesn’t offer the options.
You bet the NFL because you love the game and you love the action but most of all, you love to beat the bookies. This can be your year if you will practice discipline. Never bet what’s not in your budget and never chase a bad beat. You love this now but start chasing and then tell us how much you love it! There isn’t a quicker way to the poor house. Than by chasing bad beats.
Play the sportsbook bonus money first. You are playing with free money that turns to cash if you win. This allows you to spend that cash against the rollover. Use this to the bone and don’t let go. There is a small fortune to be made on a sportsbook bonus, make the bookies pay!
Have fun this year. Betting on the NFL is meant to be fun and the only real way to have fun, is if you are winning.
Activities offered by advertising links to other sites may be illegal in certain jurisdictions. The viewer is specifically warned that they should make their own inquiry into the legality of participating in any of these games and/or activities. The information contained at this website is for news and entertainment purposes only. Any use of this information in violation of federal, state, provincial or local laws is strictly prohibited. This website does not encourage or endorse illegal gambling. By viewing this website you agree to not hold Primetime Sports Picks and/or it's owner(s) responsible for any loss or damage you incur as a result of participating in games and/or activities offered by advertisers. PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 ARE NOT ALLOWED HERE.
To ensure that you receive all emails, please be sure to add email@example.com to your safe senders or address book.