Offshore Bookies vs. Brick and Mortar Sportsbooks
Now that the US is allowing sports gambling and leaving it to the individual states to make the decision as to when and if they actually let bookies open the door, there is great debate as to what's better; the old school online sports bookies or the new brick and mortar. As a sports gambler, your number one reason for gambling is to make money, you may love the action and love watching the games when you have a couple of bucks riding on the outcome but one thing that can never be argued is the bottom line. At the end of the day, the only thing that matters is making money. Who puts you in a better position to make money, the offshore bookies or the brick and mortars?
Let's take a look at both and do quick comparisons study.
Brick and Mortars - Advantages
1. A place to sit.
2. Great TV's
3. Food, maybe a restaurant
5. Camaraderie with fellow fans/friends
Offshore Bookie/Online Sportsbooks - Advantages
1. You get to sit at home and watch what you want to watch when you want to watch it. You have the remote, not 100 other people.
2. Your favorite chair.
3. Your laptop/PC/Tablet or any other smart device to track the movement of all the current action. Most sportsbooks do not allow this inside the booking area.
4. Free food and your own drinks.
5. The ability to check all of your bookies action, their lines/odds and line movements before the game goes off and during the games if you need to hedge.
6. Live lines and many of them. Many brick and mortar sportsbooks offer live lines, they will call out the line when it is offered and you must do the math while standing in line and then, you can still miss getting the bet in simply because of the crowd in front of you.
7. The best odds and lines in the world at your fingertips and the ability to change bookies at a moments notice if you don't like the line and/or odds.
8. Sports betting options. Offshore bookies offer every sport known to man and they offer it 24 hours a day, seven days a week, they are never closed.
9. Bonuses. You will never be given house money to beat the house with in a brick and mortar sportsbook.
10. Customer service and people that care and are willing to listen to you. Once you walk away from the betting window in a brick and mortar, you are done! That bet is sold and you live with it.
As a bettor, options are the number one reason to stick with you online bookie. Sure, it's fun to watch a big event with a crowded house, it feels like the atmosphere of being at the game, live and in person. Who could possibly care about this if the lines are bad and the book is not offering wagering options? You must have wagering options and the ability to hedge a bet quickly. The offshore bookie offers this and betting with them gives you the ability to control your own destiny.
The best offshore bookies in the world are offering the most, in sports wagering options along with the best live wagering and prop bets available. It's a great idea to not only have an online bookmaker but have several of them.
If you are serious about making money then there is simply no better option than going with the offshore sportsbooks. They offer the very best lines and odds, you don't need to stop by the ATM on the way to the book and you can do everything privately from the comfort of your own home.
The advantages of having an offshore bookie, far out way the advantages of going to an actual brick and mortar sportsbook. Oh sure, we all love the excitement of the live sportsbook from time to time and a weekend visit to Vegas is always a great time but this is serious and if you want to make money betting on sports, there is only one way to go, and that's with the offshore/online bookies. They have made it easy to deposit and just as easy to get paid.
Activities offered by advertising links to other sites may be illegal in certain jurisdictions. The viewer is specifically warned that they should make their own inquiry into the legality of participating in any of these games and/or activities. The information contained at this website is for news and entertainment purposes only. Any use of this information in violation of federal, state, provincial or local laws is strictly prohibited. This website does not encourage or endorse illegal gambling. By viewing this website you agree to not hold Primetime Sports Picks and/or it's owner(s) responsible for any loss or damage you incur as a result of participating in games and/or activities offered by advertisers. PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 ARE NOT ALLOWED HERE.
To ensure that you receive all emails, please be sure to add email@example.com to your safe senders or address book.