The PPH, delivering agent solutions for you, the local bookie. As the holidays approach to what has amounted to a difficult year, we want you to know and understand that there are indeed solutions for your local bookie business. There are ways to be earning fantastic money from gaming profits. All you have to do is hunker in, take some friendly advice, and be willing to think outside the box. Thinking outside the box is what you must do after a season such as we have been through. There are ways to make your business grow and we know them better than anybody. We have been in your shoes, and we have been in your client's shoes. We know what your clients want because we have been gamblers. We have also been bookies. We know what is working best right now. Give us an ear…
Agent Vs. Owner
· The Agent:
· We often get the question, ‘what is better, being an agent for a major sportsbook, or signing on with a pay per head and owning a sportsbook’. This is a great question, and we want to break down the “what ifs”.
· You can become an agent for a major sportsbook. Many of them are willing to let you sign on as an agent that takes bets from your existing client base. They will ask a few things of you. Many of them will ask for a deposit. Sometimes this is a fairly large deposit and sometimes it's insignificant. No matter, they will most likely ask for a deposit. Usually, the deposit works like a secured credit card. You deposit any given amount to the account, and you have that much credit for your players to play with. When the credit is used up, you will need to make a new deposit.
· You will need to split the profits on some level with the sportsbook. They are the ones doing all of the work, so they are going to ask you for a profit share for allowing you to use their platform. This profit share can be steep. Keep in mind, they do all of the work, you won’t be hounded with many requirements, but you will pay for this service and it can cut into your profit margins by upwards of 50% and more.
· You are not the boss! The sportsbook that you choose to sign on with is the boss and their rules apply at all times. Whatever their limits on wagers are, that’s your limits, you must also live with the lines and odds they set for each day's events, generally speaking, you cannot change lines and odds and you must accept all of the fine print (this applies to you and your clients).
· The Owner:
· There are a couple of different ways to go when it comes to owning a sportsbook. You can launch out on your own and be local with no internet presence. This is probably where you are now. The other way to go is you can launch out with a pay per head and get online with a custom-built website that is 100% free to you. You can have this operational in a day or two.
· The pay per head has come along at the right place in time with the answers that local bookies are looking for. They provide the software that does your job for you and along with it, they also provide your website and build it for free. You get all of the bells and whistles of a fantastic online sportsbook. It’s state of the art with a sleek user interface and to boot, you also get a Las Vegas-style casino, and a world-class racebook that features more than 75-tracks from around the world.
· All you pay is a nominal per head fee, every week for active players. The best PPH providers are charging around $7 per head.
The pay per head is the sportsbook, they are the casino, and they are the racebook. With a PPH you get all three gaming genera’s on a ready-to-use website that comes with 24/7 customer service that you and your clients can use. The friendly agents speak great English and there are no upfront fees or deposits. All you will ever pay is the PPH weekly per head fee. Call the PPH, ask them for a free website and start earning what you are worth.
Learn more about Pay Per Head:
Activities offered by advertising links to other sites may be illegal in certain jurisdictions. The viewer is specifically warned that they should make their own inquiry into the legality of participating in any of these games and/or activities. The information contained at this website is for news and entertainment purposes only. Any use of this information in violation of federal, state, provincial or local laws is strictly prohibited. This website does not encourage or endorse illegal gambling. By viewing this website you agree to not hold Primetime Sports Picks and/or it's owner(s) responsible for any loss or damage you incur as a result of participating in games and/or activities offered by advertisers. PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 ARE NOT ALLOWED HERE.
To ensure that you receive all emails, please be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe senders or address book.